We all know in our life when something is not working for us. We may pick up on signals our body gives, relationships may be awry, career paths and meaning, bleak. Read on to pursue the next step in something that can change your outlook, and possibly your life.
I collaborate with my clients to devise concrete goals and work through the various stages to process the goals that are important to them. Whether you're experiencing symptoms of anxiety, mood, or thought challenges, or you just want to understand your world better and become unstuck, my strength-based approaches include discovering the source of what is needing attention and shifting it through:
· relaxation, regulation, and modulation skills for stress and anxiety responses for both the body and the mind
· cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness-based processing for challenging maladaptive perspectives and investigating where the origin of the emotion and belief are stored
· interpersonal and assertiveness skill training for autonomy and rewarding relationships at home, school, and/or work
· awareness-mindfulness skills training to accept the things that can't be changed and change the things that can: perspectives, childhood beliefs, distorted/maladaptive thinking patterns, shifts in body/somatic responses
· recovery from acute stress, critical incident, and post-traumatic stress through EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Sensorimotor Processing, PC (Progressive Counting) protocol and other modalities that synthesize the recovery mechanisms in the nervous system.
· improving your understanding and confidence in your behaviors through a synthesis of Imago Processing to help mend your relationships through exploring negative and positive traits that originated in childhood to help heal childhood struggles and thus, current struggles.
I look forward to working with you.
Erin Krilivsky, LCMHC
Become a fan on Facebook: